Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Philippine Stock Market Computation Tool for Short Trading


Microsoft Excel template is a powerful tool in monitoring your buy and sell activities.
It helps you time for the computation of your losses or gains in the stock market.

Download this sample template and you can use for automatic computation of gains and losses in the Philippine stock market. Col Financial clients can use this tool to project their target earnings or looses whenever they will buy and sell stocks in the philippine stock market.

Download it here
Computation Tool - PSE 



Note: Sample template Data
            Stock Code: X
            Company Name: Xurpass
             Buy Price: 13.94
             Sell Price: 13.94

When you buy 10,000 shares of X at 13.94 and sell it at 13.94 you will loss an amount of 1519.46  (-1.09%) loss.

To download more templates in monitoring your stocks Download here


Fresh Stock analysis click here:
Q4 2016 October Monitoring





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Gadgets 2017

Lazada Philippines

D' trader

My photo
"To try your best to acquire an unflappable and supremely adaptable mind to enable you to see things as they actually are without clinging to preconceived notions" I love doing things that fascinate me. I love numbers. I really do. I found something that relates to my interest and its the stock market. I am a trader for over 5 years from now. Before that I try to invest in VUL which defines a combination of insurance and Equities and Bonds. Today my investments already matured and its worth it of the time when I struggle to pay for the premiums. Ive been challenge to work for this and I learned a lot about finance and investment. Since I am Civil Engineer in QS side, Managing Finance in the construction industry give me a broad knowledge in making expenditures and savings and we call that as VALUE ENGINEERING. I love writing about finance wherein I learn it from my own experience. I do love helping other people specially to my fellow OFW who want to manage their money properly. Come and join me to research more the world of INVESTING.
Lazada Philippines